COVID-19 Update: We follow CDC guidelines. Call for more information


  • Active Adult Communities

    Homes built for easier living

  • Independent Living

    Communities that foster social connection

  • Senior Apartments

    Apartments designed for easy living

Live The Life You Deserve

Redwood Senior Living logo

Redwood New Albany offers quiet single-story two-bedroom apartments in a peaceful community with a neighborhood-like feel. At Redwood New Albany we strive to simplify your life, our smart, single-story rental home design provides built-in peace and quiet. Spend days relaxing, entertaining, meeting fun, new neighbors, and experience the simple life at Redwood New Albany. Our community is located in a prime location that is located close to everything you need, with all the amenities of  New Albany just a stone’s throw away. Enjoy all the unique benefits and comforts of living in a house at Redwood New Albany, without having the stress and exhaustion of homeownership.

Community and Apartment Amenities 

  • Single-Story Apartments
  • Open Floor Plans *allows for a lot of natural light*
  • Two-Bedroom
  • Two-Bathroom
  • Walk-In Closet
  • Spacious Eat-In Kitchen
  • Stainless Steel Appliances
  • Walk-In Pantry
  • Granite Countertops 
  • Full-Size Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups
  • Personal Patio
  • Attached 2 Car Garage
  • Ample Storage
  • Sponsored Resident Events *Example-Cookouts, Wine and Cheese Nights, Movies, Etc..*
  • 24/7 Maintenance 
  • Pet Friendly *Restrictions Apply*
  • Pet Waste Stations
  • Neighborhood-Like Feel
  • Beautifully Landscaped Green Spaces
  • Prime Location 
*Redwood New Albany is a majority senior community*
*A majority senior community is required to maintain 80/20 occupancy ratio, meaning that 80% of our apartment homes must be occupied by at least one resident 55 or older, and the remaining 20% may be occupied by those younger*

Lifestyle Amenities

  • Pets Allowed
  • Private Rooms
  • Social Programs / Event Schedule

Funding Sources

  • Private Funds