13500 North Gayton Road
Richmond, VA 23233
Community that helps with activities of daily living
Communities that foster social connection
Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Short term care
Manorhouse is pleased to announce our newest premier senior community coming to North Gayton Road in Richmond’s West End, nestled in the heart of Short Pump and all that it has to offer.
In addition to the Manorhouse signature assisted living and memory care, the new 10 acre senior campus will offer independent living cottages and age-restricted single family custom homes.
NO LARGE ENTRANCE FEES
• 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath independent living cottages with garage and outdoor patio
• Deluxe 1 bedroom assisted living apartments, suites and studios
• Memory care suites and studios on ground floor with two secure courtyards
• Licensed nurses on site 24 hours every day
• Luxury age-restricted custom built single family homes
• Locally owned and operated for over 20 years, Manorhouse has a tradition rich in hospitality, with a mission to…
“Exceed customer expectations in a unique and outstanding way.”
If you are professionally affiliated with this business, you can claim your profile to build more content and improve your business's online reputation. Complete this form to learn more.
$4,917 is the monthly median national cost of an Assisted Living community as projected for 2024 by the Genworth Cost of Care Calculator.