« All Events
April 20th, 4:00 pm – Virtual Event Understanding Dementia – The Sheridan at Mason
Join us for an informative and interactive conversation on how to help those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia live their best lives. You’ll find out why your loved one exhibits certain behaviors, the best way to respond and what to expect next.
We’ll talk about:
• The various types of dementia and how they uniquely impact the brain
• The typical progression of dementia over time
• How to determine what type of assistance you and your loved one may require
• The new face of memory care in 2021
• Tips for communicating and spending quality time with your loved one with dementia
You’ll get the answers you seek, as well as strategies for providing your loved one with a higher quality of life.
Kindly RSVP to Debra Jaspers by calling 513-999-9842 ext. 107 or emailing email@example.com before April 17. We’ll send you a personal meeting invite and logon instructions.
The Sheridan at Mason is located at 5373 Merten Drive, Mason, OH 45040